NCCCO / ITI / OSHA / NCCER / etc. RIGGER TECHNICAL TEACHERS WITH OIL & GAS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
IMMEDIATE HIRE – DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA
Must have 3 years Teaching Experience in Vocational Technical Trade School
Must Have 5 Years Oil & Gas Industry Work Experience
Male Native English Speaker Rigger Technical Teachers
Immediate Hire teaching positions in Saudi Arabia. Contract will commence on teacher’s first day of reporting for work at assigned teaching location.
Duration of Current Contract
This is 1-year 5 months contract with the possibility of a renewal extension. Current completion date: September 26, 2019
Contract Status Single Hire – No Family Sponsorships
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
American Academy Saudi Arabia is looking to immediately hire qualified MALE Native English Speaker Rigger Technical Teachers for one of Saudi Arabia’s largest oil and gas sector training polytechnic institutes. Rigger Technical Teachers will teach Saudi Arabian male trainees in all aspects of rigging associated to the oil and gas industry.
3 Years Technical Trade School Teaching Experience All Male Native English Speaker Rigger Technical Teachers must have a proven track record of 3 Years of full-time experience teaching oil and gas sector related rigging in a training institute, vocational trade school, or technical trade polytechnic.
5 Years Oil & Gas Sector Rigger Work Experience All Male Native English Speaker Rigger Technical Teachers must have a proven track record of 5 Years of full-time experience working as a rigger in the oil and gas sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for teaching students and trainees all aspects of the Oil & Gas Rigging Training Program as assigned by our client vocational polytechnic training institution as well as materials development and managing your assigned training tasks within the training program.
• Contribute to the classroom development and on-going maintenance of all Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments.
• Ensure that the mechanical equipment in the workshops and laboratories are suitable and adequate in number to complement the student training and assessments.
• Assist in developing written and performance tests for assessing all curriculum content trainees have studied in the Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program.
• Deliver training lessons to trainees relative to the Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program.
• Assess student Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program portfolios to the agreed External Verifier and Awarding Organization standards.
• Ensure standards of the Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program are maintained.
• In coordination with the Senior Instructor, implement a suitable Internal Verification, assessment and Quality Assurance system to meet Awarding Organization requirements and ensure that the quality of the Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program is maintained.
• Implement policies and procedures to ensure Quality Control is managed professionally and effectively.
• Coach and train Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program technicians where required.
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
• Be active in suggesting ways of continually improving the Oil & Gas Rigging Technical Training Program.
Contact Teaching Hours & Work Days
Sunday – Thursday as a 40 Hour Work Week - Day Shift or Evening Shift possible – Never any Split Shifts - Remaining hours are Office Hours
Remuneration and Benefits
- Full Package with Base Salary and Benefits valued at 23,500 SAR per Month ($75,000 USD per year)
Package Breakdown - 19,500 SAR Monthly Tax-Free Base Salary - 1,000 SAR per month worked will be added as Contract Completion Bonus (Teacher must complete contract to collect the CCB payment) - 2,500 SAR per month for Accommodation Allowance (Private furnished flat with paid utilities may be taken in lieu of cash payment) - 500 SAR per month Transportation Allowance (Daily Transportation may be taken in lieu of cash payment) Paid visa with hotel and meals during processing - Return airline tickets free - Phone SIM card with monthly local call allowance - Medical coverage for emergencies and accidents - Free Internet Connection